Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Morning

This morning, I woke up in a funk. For some people that's normal, but I'm a morning person. If I could create a pictorial of how happy I am when I wake up (wait...I just did) it would like like this:






You get the picture. It's why I get up so early - to be alone with my happy self. No one else in my family's like that so it just annoys everyone and then they annoy me with their grumpy selves.



But not today. I was not feeling it today and so I prayed to God and tried self-analysis to figure it out. I thought about yesterday and then remembered... Oh yeah, that's right! I got the call I knew would come one day:

"Mom. There's been a slight problem and the police want to talk with you."

I'll tell you about that tomorrow, but today I want to tell you about the great thing God did for me. He impressed these words onto my mind during prayer:

                Psalm 117

I hadn't read that one before so I looked it up.

Praise the LORD, all you nations;
    extol him, all you peoples.
For great is his love toward us,
    and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

Praise the LORD.


He always knows just how to cheer me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment