Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hospitality at Home - Story # 1

Good morning friends!

You'll never guess who I'm having breakfast with! Ok, you probably will since I've been writing about her so much.

It's "Kim." She's here - right now - at the table with me, and guess what else?

I found her sitting on my couch this morning and asked if she wanted something to eat. She was about to make a phone call, so I left to give her some privacy, and when I came back...



She was rummaging through my refrigerator for waffles.

Score!

I want to thank you for the prayers for her. She's crossed into the family zone and now has refrigerator rights.

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you. Prov 25:22

1 comment:

  1. Something beautiful is going to come out of the grace and love you are pouring out onto Kim :) Love watching this unfold....

    ReplyDelete