Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sharing Saturdays: Creature Comforts

       "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Psalm 119:50

Lately, I've been thinking about what comforts me and I've come up with some ordinary and unique things, so since today's Sharing Saturday, I'll share three of my comfort items with you!

This Christmas I asked for some soft Pajamas to soothe my painful skin and this is what I got...


Katya bought them for me but thought the pattern might be too much. I love them even though Dania and Sam said they were "embarrassing." All the more reason to wear them when their friends come over!

I love color. I love to color. I love colored pencils and to write the Psalms in color. Weird, I know, but somehow it soothes me.



And lastly, my favorite thing besides coffee and falafel....


Lily's chocolate. Lily's is made with Stevia (not sugar) so it's good for our bodies. If you're not already aware, sugar is an ingredient that can our bodies to produce an inflammatory response. Since we're learning that inflammation is a source of pain, this is a no no for those of us already suffering with it.

Fortunately, Lily's chocolate is a yes yes!

What's your favorite comfort item?

No comments:

Post a Comment