Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pretty Protective Panties

A few weeks ago I posted about pelvic pain and the inconvenience of (ahem) those little leaks that happen to us girls from time to time.

I'm so happy to introduce a solution that's going to nip this problem in the butt!


They're called Dear Kate's and they're pretty panties technologically designed to absorb liquid before your clothing or reputation is soiled.

I swear they don't pay me to write their ad copy.

                                              My pair of Kate's fresh out of their fancy envelope.

I'm a proud owner of two of these beauties so far - notice the sheer rear. I bought them from my physical therapist's office and at $ 34.00 a pair they're pretty pricey, but well worth it. I love what one reviewer on the "letters" section of their website wrote...
I don't wanna wear any other panties ever again. I can sneeze with abandon! Laugh without fear! Watch horror movies without literally wetting my pants. 
Yes, dear reviewer, I wholeheartedly agree!

I can think of so many women, who'd love a pair of these tucked into their Christmas stockings. They'd also make a great gift for a young woman new to the whole period thing.

Since girls in many public schools aren't allowed to carry purses (ridiculous) and backpacks between classes anymore, a pair of these would protect them from leaks while they wait for permission to use the bathroom (also ridiculous).

At any rate, we can all do each other a friendly favor and pass the info along to a woman we care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment