Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm back!

Hello! 



I know it's been a long time - 79 days in fact - since I last posted. I think I said something about taking a week's vacation and well, that never happened. Like a bear in winter, I slept. And slept.

zZZZ!
You get the idea.

In a previous post, I'd explained that I was sick and my family was afflicted. It just got worse for us and long story short, we're still afflicted, but now we know (for the most part) with what.

For the record, only three of us are dealing with medical problems right now so for that I praise God!

I got diagnosed with a disease, my husband got diagnosed with a disease (and got a hip replaced) and my daughter is still a mystery. However, I learned some great lessons I'll be sharing with you over the next several posts, so come back and visit.

It's good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!! So glad you are back, I was checking in often to see if you had starting blogging again. Looking forward to reading your posts again :)

    ReplyDelete